Wednesday 18 April 2012

Lady Gaga Covers Vanity Fair January 2012

  Certainly one of the more anticipated covers to see release, Lady Gaga is red hot on the front page of the January 2012 issue of Vanity Fair.

Lady Gaga



  The Mother Monster posed for an artsy and provocative spread shot by Annie Leibovitz while speaking with the magazine about everything from relationships to moments of self doubt.

  Highlights from Gaga's interview are as follows. For more, e sure to visit Vanity Fair!

  On her talent getting in the way of relationships:

  "If I go to the piano and write a quick song and play it back, they are angry with how fast and effortless it is. That's who I am, and I don't apologize for it. But it's a hideous place to be in when someone that you love has convinced you that you will never be good enough for anyone. I had a man say to me, "You will die alone in a house bigger than you know, with all your money and hit records, and you will die alone."

Lady Gaga
  On moments of self-doubt:

  "Even though I know it sounds a bit Hallmark, whenever I was in that kind of stressful, worthless moment, I would think."

  On her life in short:

  She sums up her love life by saying, "I think what it really is, is that I date creative people. And I think that what intimidates them is not my purse; it’s my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment