Friday 13 July 2012

Lady Gaga Brings Her Lacy Ways to Starbucks

  Lady Gaga’s never been one for regular street clothes, and Lady Gaga got all gussied up for a trip to Starbucks yesterday afternoon .

  The “Born This Way” songstress arrived at the popular coffeehouse sporting a black leather jacket and black sheer bodysuit with black sunglasses as she ordered her favorite libation.

Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga


  Gaga has been treating fans to snippets of her forthcoming album during her current tour, having performed “Princess Die” at her gig in Perth, Australia.

  She announced, "It's not about you, it's about me. This whole thing is about me. Oh, the vanity of a singer. So I wrote this song and in a way it has a bit to do with the rest of the album ... well, I'm not gonna say anything.”

  "Let's just say I feel, I feel that when I wrote Born This Way, I demonstrated a sense of maturity. And I feel that, on the next album, there's a lack of maturity, it's a tremendous lack of maturity or sense of responsibility."

  Gaga added, "I've started writing it and I have the name for it and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place. I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment